We were up and at ’em early this morning because Ellie was the first cath with her Doctor today. She was nervous and scared to see what they would find and decide about surgery but thankfully she was tired from last night. She was back in the lab and out like a night by 7:45 with her ever faithful Sandy by her side.
Our first update was at 8:45 they had her cath in and we’re taking measurements to decide if they were going to attempt to balloon the mitral valve or not.
Next update at 10:00.